This year, we're inviting 5 budding creatives to join the competition. We're giving 5 winners the opportunity to be mentored by a creative agency for 8 weeks with the aim to help you build a portfolio of work. Mentors currently include Adam & Eve DDB, Mother and BBC Creative. You will then have the opportunity to showcase your work at the Cream Private View. It’s a fantastic opportunity to have your work seen by and network with the great and good of the creative industry with the hope of securing yourself a placement or internship.
To be eligible for this, you will need to;
- Not hold a degree level qualification
- Be looking for your first full-time job in the creative industry
- Know that you would like to be a designer or creative
- Be able to attend a weekly mentoring session with your selected creative agency in London throughout July and August
- Be able to attend an assessment day on Friday 6th July.
- Be available to attend the Cream Private View on Thursday 20th September, 2018 at Havas London
- Be over 18 years old
- Be a UK resident
Best of luck!
To enter please complete the following submission form -